Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why are we encouraging fans to vote for the songs of TVXQ on MYX?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renabellicose
Renabellicose

Why are we encouraging fans to vote for the songs of TVXQ on MYX? Empty
PostSubject: Why are we encouraging fans to vote for the songs of TVXQ on MYX?   Why are we encouraging fans to vote for the songs of TVXQ on MYX? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:51 am

Here's what our fellow Cassie (with an agnomen JungYunho) from CassPH wrote on one of the notes she posted in the multiply account of Cassiopeia Philippines. She wrote it when Mirotic entered the charts.

Note: lol sorry, nakahalo ng onti ang personal sentiment ko sa 'announcement' na ito. apologize na ako beforehand hehe but I'd like to share some thing with you as a TVXQ fan kahit pa may kaguluhang nagaganap ngayon. omegad. i don't even know if i'm allowed to share the other things here with the public LOLOL.

As you all know, MIROTIC still failed to get back on the MYX charts and I don't know why. Some may not be voting I guess? The album even, uhm, failed, too to debut on the top spot on the Music One chart (while other kpop groups did already, twice pa nga). The MIROTIC Live album debuted on #3 only. Initial goal was to debut at #1 Smile (But that's ok since karamihan yata sa Odyssey at Astroplus nagsibilihan so that explains it at baka dahil 500php ang MIROTIC live album compared sa ibang album na 300php lang???)

Anyways...

We have to make a buzz about TVXQ here in the Philippines. WHY? So AVEX, in a conyo term, will make pansin us. YEAH. Honestly(nakipagmeeting kasi kami with UR), medyo may pagka-skeptical pa rin daw ang AVEX sa pagrelease ng TVXQ/TOHOSHINKI-ness dito at naghihigpit sila. We have to convince them, AVEX, that the boys DO HAVE FANS HERE. One way to do that is to create some positive buzz about TVXQ like their song topping on the local music channel charts or topping the sales charts. TVXQ are singers so I guess ang pinakamasarap para sa kanila ay yung mag-top sila sa music charts, di ba?

So, we're encouraging everyone to text MYX VOTE MIROTIC to 2366 so they'll get back on the charts this week. Top 16 na sila nung una then naging 17 then KABOOM, 2 weeks na silang wala. Hopefully naman sana, with all of us united and supporting them, makabalik sila sa MYX charts, kahit makabalik lang Wink (better kung sa higher spot sila makabalik, of course ;])

Everything has a price ika nga ng karamihan. Alam kong ito ang concern ng karamihan dati nung hindi pa talaga naeexpose ng maigi ang Pilipinas sa Kpop. MYX exposure = more people will know about them ( = possible more posers?). But that is also = possible higher sales = possible Gold record status = send the plaque to AVEX = AVEX happy = TVXQ happy = AVEX gives the GO signal to UR to release Break Out/Best Album/whatever TOHO CD/DVD = Pinoy fans happy = TVXQ happy = UR happy = AVEX happy = TVXQ's possible Philippine visit.
*according to UR, AVEX Ent ang ka-negotiate nila

Did you get the chain reaction thing? Those are just the possibilities, yes, they are possible but only if we all work together. So, come on, let's continue supporting TVXQ <333

Though hindi nakadebut on Top 1 sa Music One chart ang MIROTIC Live album (sana sa Odyssey chart mag-top 1 sya bilang MIROTIC Live album sya by TVXQ at ang ibang kpop groups naka-top 1 dun, sana TVXQ rin), at sana magawa nating Gold record status agad ang MIROTIC Live album, bawi tayo ah~ May MIROTIC Ver C at The Secret Code pa Smile))

I hope you understand what I'm trying to get across to everyone. I just wanted the last part of my 'chain reaction thing' to become a reality. Wink

Thank you for reading and for your understanding and support. Always keep the faith <3

edit: nakalimutan ko pala idagdag kaninang madaling araw: we're not forcing everyone/anyone to vote. Smile

and

WHY DON'T WE REQUEST IT TOO?!

text MYMYX MIROTIC yourNAME yourMESSAGE to 2366:))

Source: cassiopeiaph.multiply.com
Shared by: Renabellicose
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/renabellicose

Why are we encouraging fans to vote for the songs of TVXQ on MYX?
Page 1 of 1