Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do not Confess your Love for Yunho

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renabellicose
Renabellicose

Do not Confess your Love for Yunho Empty
PostSubject: Do not Confess your Love for Yunho   Do not Confess your Love for Yunho EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Do not Confess your Love for Yunho 20090728_yunhoconfess_572

U-know that fangirls are crazy? Don’t confess your love for Yunho, Just don’t do it. Especially if you’re a celebrity, eighteen-year-old Atsuko Maeda of the Japanese theater based female idol group AKB48 recently expressed her appreciation for TVXQ / Tohoshinki / DBSK’s front man Yunho. According to a report in Tokyo Ginza, she said, “Yunho is a tall, thoughtful man. When the first trading card to commemorate Tohoshinki was released in a bookstore, I immediately went to get it. I really like him.”

Rumors are spreading that Yunho / DBSK fangirls in Japan did not like her comments one bit. They bought merchandise featuring Atusko and they destroyed her CDs and posters, probably wishing they were ripping apart her face instead.

An example of angry fangirls 2 years ago:
Do not Confess your Love for Yunho 20090728_yunhoconfess1

Poor girl. At least she didn’t say, “I wanna date him! I want his babies, I’m a hit him up right after this interview.” That would’ve been the last thing she ever said.

Source: AllKPop
Posted by: Renabellicose
Shared by: [url]Cassmin.forumotion.com
[/url]
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/renabellicose

Do not Confess your Love for Yunho
Page 1 of 1