Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Non-no SM Psychology Test Yunho+Changmin+JJ Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renabellicose
Renabellicose

Non-no SM Psychology Test Yunho+Changmin+JJ Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Non-no SM Psychology Test Yunho+Changmin+JJ Part 2   Non-no SM Psychology Test Yunho+Changmin+JJ Part 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:53 am

Non-no SM Psychology Test Yunho+Changmin+JJ Part 2 1

Changmin

Diagnosis: A little S

The way he drew the mouth bigger shows expressions of aggressiveness. When he’s in front of the girl he likes, he frees himself of all restraint. He’s an S-type who likes seeing the frustrated and cute face of a girl. He desperately defended himself, “That’s totally wrong!! It’s such a shame, I won’t agree with this!!”

Yunho

Diagnosis: A little M

The crown accessory he drew may signify that he suppresses his instincts. He’s an M type that receives a sense of fulfillment when he’s troubled in love! “I thought I was an S-type!! But I may match that type in time since I like being lead (not sure)”

Jejung

Diagnosis: S type

The animal ears he drew symbolizes an animal’s impulsive nature to want to bite. He shows a tendency to hurt his companion’s feelings when trying to claim her as his own. “Ah, I’ve told cruel jokes to girls I liked before!!” accepted Jejung.

The Missing Caption~

Caption: This is also a prop- Changmin poses with a stuffed peacock. At that moment, everyone wanted to become that peacock!

T/N:
Quote :
Ah, I wanted to do Yuchun's part too! But there were some words I couldn't see clearly...so I would rather not translate it. Until another huge image pops up~

A/N: You don't know how much I want to be that peacock. Changmin-ah~ Can you hug me too? take a picture with me? TAKE ME HOME? LOL. Sorry, He is just too handsome!!~

Credits: whisperpuppies @ soompi + DBSKnights
Posted by: Renabellicose
Shared by: Cassmin.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/renabellicose

Non-no SM Psychology Test Yunho+Changmin+JJ Part 2
Page 1 of 1