Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Vid+Trans] TVXQ – Asianism

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renabellicose
Renabellicose

[Vid+Trans] TVXQ – Asianism Empty
PostSubject: [Vid+Trans] TVXQ – Asianism   [Vid+Trans] TVXQ – Asianism EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:29 am

Bangkok most wanted

Oh my god I miss them TT_TT

part 1

part 2 (Trans only part 2)

These people are the one who worked with TVXQ when they went to thailand

(P = Person)
P1: Hi, I’m Sachon Teeraprawat, I am the sale director of Dusitanee Hotel (T/N: Dusitanee Hotel is where Tvxq always stay when they go to Thailand)
P2: Hi, I’m Kop, I am one of the staff who’ve worked with TVXQ from the first to the last time they came to Thailand

Q1: TVXQ, on stage and back stage, how are they different?
P1: Completely different, their media images are like a drawing that whatever we want them to be they can be it, but back stage they’re just a little kids that want to eat candy, go ride an elephant, and want to do whatever they want
P2: The difference between on stage and back stage of TVXQ, on stage not that they’re liar or have two-faced but because of their characters that their company gave them so the have to act that way, the one that we can see the differences the most is Jaejoong. On stage, what we see is a guy who is always being serious whose dance and singing skills are perfect, but when he’s off stage he’s a fun person, play with all the staffs both korean and Thai staffs he can talk to everyone. He’s a little boy who doesn’t act like a God which is his group name, he is a boy who takes things so easily, he can do everything like other little boys would do

Q2: What impressed you when you work with TVXQ?
P1: what impressed me? ….They’re kids who want to eat ALL THE TIME and doesn’t want to go to work (T/N all they want to do is to eat lol), but when it’s time to work they’ll get up from their beds and do what they have to do
P2: I guess it’s from the first time i met them, there were so many fans and I’ve never know them before until I knew they’re coming to the event, but I still thought “Who are TVXQ?” all I heard what their songs, all I saw was their fans. After that I started to go and research about them “Who are these five boys?”, “What songs do they sing?”, “How are their dancing skills?” so I was tracking their performances and because I got to work with them I know them more. I saw that they’ve improved themselves, better at singing and dancing. And they love their fans so much and the people who support them are many of them too.

Q3: What do you think about the lawsuit?

P1: I think it’s a pity, they should come back TOGETHER, because I think it’s not only about the benefits I think it’s about something else that we don’t know. I believe that their fans want them to get back together and… what should I say this?… people will support them more(if they’re back together). I want them to be as they were before
P2: We don’t know what they’re going to be in the future with things that happened not too long ago(T/N: she’s referring to the lawsuit), but I believe that everyone have FAITH in them, in TVXQ. No matter if they’re together as five or if they’re not together as five. They will be the artists that will always have people who love them. I want everyone to believe in TVXQ no matter what happen TVXQ will always be in our hearts forever

“Please ‘HUG’ them tightly even in your dream
Because ‘Rising Sun’ still shines eveyday
And ‘the Way U Are’ will remain in the name of TVXQ!
‘CASSIOPEIA’ where ever you are…
Always Keep the Faith….”

Narrator: Sometimes the truth in front of us may hurt us and we never want to accept it. At this point, the path that they took may not be the path that we want them to take. And no matter what happens next, it’s not as important as the LOVE and BELIEVE that Cassiopeia and TVXQ have together. I want you to believe and have faith in the five of them like from the beginning when you first meet them. TVXQ means ‘Rising Gods from the East’ because they’re like the arterial vein that nourish Cassiopeia’s heart all over the world. And lastly we, Asainism hope that we will have a chance to air about TVXQ in Thailand again.

Translations by: sharingyoochun.net

part 3

Source: Sharingyoochun
Credits: b2b2v
Posted by: Renabellicose
Shared by: Cassmin.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/renabellicose

[Vid+Trans] TVXQ – Asianism
Page 1 of 1