Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your favorite Japanese Tohoshinki song?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renabellicose
Renabellicose

What's your favorite Japanese Tohoshinki song? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite Japanese Tohoshinki song?   What's your favorite Japanese Tohoshinki song? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:11 am

We all know how talented our boys are; knowing that they could sing their songs in three different languages - Korean, Japanese and Chinese (and a little English). However, there are just some songs that are better for us. In my case, I could easily memorize their Japanese songs because I am studying Nihonggo and that it is easier to pronounce. The number one hindrance for me in memorizing their Korean songs, is the pronunciation. I know that you have also heard some of their Japanese songs.

So, what's your favorite Tohoshinki song?

renabellicose♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/renabellicose
Jaela
Admin
Jaela

What's your favorite Japanese Tohoshinki song? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Japanese Tohoshinki song?   What's your favorite Japanese Tohoshinki song? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:43 am

same here ^.^ I also prefer singing along to their Japanese songs since it is easier to pronounce because I watch anime a lot and so I got used to Japanese words.
Well my favorite Tohoshinki songs are Bolero, Kiss Shita Mama Sayonara and Doushite.

Bolero because it displays the amazing vocal skills of each member. Whenever new fans would ask me to show how vocally talented DBSK is, I would show them the MV of Bolero.

Kiss Shita Mama Sayonara because both Jaejoong and Yoochun composed it. I was actually amazed when they performed it live. The song was overflowing with emotions from each member and they delivered the song well. Because of that, it became one of my favorites.

Doushite is the very first Tohoshinki song that I've memorized. When I first heard it, I immediately got hooked and decided to search for the lyrcis right away. The message of the song is very sad and everyone who got their hearts broken can relate to it.
Back to top Go down
https://cassmin.forumotion.com

What's your favorite Japanese Tohoshinki song?
Page 1 of 1