Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Mozart!' To Enter Chinese Market In April (Casting Of Xiah Junsu Is Undecided)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trixia17
Beginner
Beginner
trixia17

'Mozart!' To Enter Chinese Market In April (Casting Of Xiah Junsu Is Undecided) Empty
PostSubject: 'Mozart!' To Enter Chinese Market In April (Casting Of Xiah Junsu Is Undecided)   'Mozart!' To Enter Chinese Market In April (Casting Of Xiah Junsu Is Undecided) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 pm

'Mozart!' To Enter Chinese Market In April (Casting Of Xiah Junsu Is Undecided) 2ylqjg10

'Mozart!', which was thrust into the spotlight following Xiah Junsu's decision to portray the musical genius Mozart, is planning on entering the Chinese musical market in April.

Kim Ji Won, a representative of the distributor of 'Mozart!', said "We invited a Chinese producer to export the musical into the Asian market, and thanks to a great discussion, 'Mozart!' will be performed in China. The 2 hour 50 minute show will be condensed to a 2 hour concert."

Although the details for the Chinese performances have not been set, it seems as though the most plausible time would be in April after the rural performances in Korea. The production company of 'Mozart!' said, "There will be ten shows in Beijing and five shows at Harbin."

The Seoul performances of 'Mozart!' came to an end on the 21st. 'Mozart!' kept its stop as number one on ticket reservation site InterPark till the end.

In Xiah Junsu's recent greeting on stage, he said, "Because there were a lot of hard things going on before I chose this piece, I was hesitant at first when I was asked for the first time to take on this role." and "However, I believe I am able to stand before you in this spot because the staff, actors and ensemble here treat me like family."

All of Xiah Junsu's performances were sold out, and most of the shows done by the other performers were filled as well.

*Note: Xiah Junsu's casting in the Chinese production of Mozart! is undecided*

Source: [asiae+DNBN]
Posted by: triXia17
Shared by: Cassmin.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/redkiddow

'Mozart!' To Enter Chinese Market In April (Casting Of Xiah Junsu Is Undecided)
Page 1 of 1